HR Business Partner
The ASMPT team is looking to immediately fill the following position:
Join us where we’re enabling the digital world to realise the incredible potential, and we’ll support you to realise yours too.
Our technology powers EVERYTHING with a digital component: we produce innovative equipment that enables the world’s biggest names in electronics to bring their technology to market. We also enjoy a forward-thinking environment where continuous investment powers opportunities to work on exciting new projects on a global scale.
And while we have offices – and career opportunities - around the world, the real magic happens at our R&D HQ in Weymouth, where our people are quietly but confidently working to enable and evolve digitisation on a global scale.
They enjoy challenge and opportunity in equal measure, sharpen their skills and knowledge, be exposed to multiple disciplines, and experiment at the cutting edge. And they get to do it all where we put people first, are collaborative and friendly, and everyone enjoys living and working in a location that offers the best of city, country, and coast.
We think you’ll like it too.
As the range of projects that we work on grow, so does our team! We're currently looking to hire a HR Business Partner in our Human Resources department at our coastal office in Weymouth. This role will provide the UK site with practical business advice that supports the ethos and values of ASMPT UK whilst enabling our People to be the best they can be.
- Provide general advice, guidance, support and coaching to managers and employees across the full People lifecycle framework using data and evidence to support advice
- Support the primary client group to make data led hiring decisions in conjunction with Recruitment partner to attract Talent
- Manage general employee relations case work
- Support the business to see People Related Employee Survey activities are fully delivered
- Ensure the accurate administration and payment of all within client group – through using the HR Information System
- Provide people related Management Information to the business to enable data led decisions to be made
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to client group, identifying suitable development for all our people, including those identified as future talent
- Engage fully in all People related projects and programmes
- Research and deliver change programmes that support the strategic ambitions within the People function
We’re looking enthusiastic individual to join our team! A person who is comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
You Will Have:
- Membership to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, level 5 or Degree in related field
- Demonstrable experience of driving business change using data to support decisions
- The ability to positively influence people through a wide range of change programmes
- Demonstrable experience providing business leaders with constructive, pro-active and pragmatic approaches to a wide range of situations.
- Experience of change management principles and leading change management projects
- FMCG experience (Desirable)
- German or Mandarin speaking ability (Desirable)
- International/matrix organisation experience (Desirable)
We Will Offer You:
- Enhanced Family Leave (equal amounts of pay and leave for both parents)
- Hybrid Working
- Mental Health and Wellbeing support
- Annual Leave starting at 25 days
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Company Social Events - from twice a year company gatherings, a Christmas party for our employee’s children, to walking groups, environmental groups, football, volleyball and sailing.